Tuesday 22 January 2019

Clear Scraps - Scallop Wood Phone Stand

Hello, my friends!

I'm back with a new project share for Clear Scraps!

Today I am sharing another new product project with you!
This time I am featuring the Scallop Wood Phone Stand.

This is such a handy little stand, with endless creative possibilities! 
It can easily be decorated to match the decor of any room.
It's a great place to put your phone,
with a handy little notch for the cord when re-charging.


This phone stand comes in two pieces of wood that simply slide together.
I did all the decorating before putting it together.


I began by painting both wood pieces 
using the Creative Expressions Gilding Polish.
This was part of the October Q Kit at Clear Scraps.


Then I measured all the sides, and cut the paper to fit,
leaving a gold border showing all around. 
I rounded some of the corners.


I adhered all the papers in place...front and back.
Finally, I added a gold trim double bow to the top center.


Other Materials Used:
Papers: Craft Smith - Gold Foil Paperpad;
Paint: Creative Expressions - Gold Treasure Gilding Polish;
Gold Trim.

Clear Scraps Products Used:


* * * * *
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I'll be back with another project share next week! :o)

* * * * *
Here are all the links you need:

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a handy little stand and love how you have decorated it Nancy.
Faith
x

Blog Archive