Thursday 24 January 2019

My Scrap Chick - Snowman's Winter Wonderland Card

Hello, my friends!

Welcome to a new DT post for My Scrap Chick!

Today I am sharing the super cute Snowman's Winter Wonderland file.
You can find it HERE.

Don't you just love happy little snowmen?
I always say that they live in my back yard! :o)


I really like how the little circles are cut out of the background.
There are automatic snowflakes when it's placed on a white card base.


I frosted everything up with Stickles and some extra bling.
Our Saskatchewan snow always has some special sparkle to it! ;o)


This file comes with two cut options:
portrait and landscape.
I think it's a must have for all of us!


Other Materials Used:
Papers: Recollections - Cardstock, Scraps;
Stickles: Diamond;
Bling: Crafts - Sparkles.

* * * * *
Thanks so much for stopping by!
I hope you'll head over to the shop and give it a try! 
Have you signed up for the My Scrap Chick newsletters yet?
Don't forget to do that!
You really don't want to miss out on any of the great freebies! :o)

* * * * *
Here are all the links you need:




3 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such a HAPPY card Nancy, I LOVE it.
Faith
x

Carole Pollard said...

That's a great card just loving that snowman so much Love and hugs Carole x

Katie said...

Lovely card

Blog Archive