Wednesday 16 January 2019

Swedish House Crafts - Happy New Year's Card

Hello, my friends! 

With my first Swedish House Crafts post of 2019...I wish you all a Very Happy New Year! 

Today I'm featuring the beautiful Maja Design - Christmas Season Collection
My card was inspired by this lovely journaling card from the collection.
I began by cutting it out and inking the edges.


  I mounted it with foam tape onto the pretty polka-dot paper,
 leaving the wonderful border strip along the bottom of the paper. 
I then adhered it onto the coordinating cream colour cardstock 
before adhering it onto a white card base.


Here's a close-up look at the lovely New Year Greeting:


I added some Diamond Stickles to all the foliage in the image, 
to add some lovely sparkle. 
Finally, I added a pretty glitter ribbon bow to the top of the card.


Thanks for stopping by today! 
I'll see you again soon with another fun project!

Links to products I used:


1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! how VERY lovely Nancy, love the vintage feel. Gorgeous verse.
Faith
x

Blog Archive