Wednesday 2 January 2019

The Robin's Nest - January Calendar Page

Hello and Happy New Year, my friends!

I'm thrilled to be sharing my very first post as a member of the Robin's Nest Design Team! 
Twice a month I'll be sharing some ideas with you on how to use these fabulous products!

Something a little bit different is that I'll have just a sneak here.
To see all of my post you have to head over to the Robin's Nest Blog.

As many of you know, I like to create these fun calendar pages.
With my first post being so early in a brand  new year,
it seemed appropriate to begin a series of calendar page posts.

Here is my January Calendar page:


 Here are the Robin's Nest Products I used on my project:










Just for your information...this is the stand that I'm using for my calendar pages.
It's a 7gypsies Vintage Stand - 5 x 7 Vertical.
Other materials used:
  Simple Stories - Snow Fun Digital Collection.

* * * * *

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I'll be back with another sneak in a couple of weeks.
Then next month I'll have my February Calendar page for you!

* * * * *


Here are all the links for you:







2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a joy to be seeing this all January, you lucky and clever lady.
Faith
x

Cardsbycheryl said...

Oh Nancy, What a beautiful card its stunning and I love the fact there is the calendar on it. Its stunning absolutely stunning. Happy New Year to you and your family xx

Blog Archive