Tuesday 19 February 2019

Clear Scraps - Our Home Pallet Hanging

Hello, my friends!

I'm back with a new project share for Clear Scraps!

Today I'm sharing some more fun new products:

the Our Home XL Script Wood Quote,
and 
the Square Medium DIY Pallet Shape.

Here's what they look like together:


I started by measuring and cutting the paper 1/8" smaller 
all around than the wood. 
I inked all the edges with Walnut Stain Distress Ink,
before adhering it to the wood. 


I inked the entire Our Home wood piece 
using Peeled Paint Distress Ink,
with an inking tool.


I then cut and adhered a scrap of cardstock behind the heart "o" in Home.


Finally, I adhered the word piece in place on the decorated pallet.


I added a hanger on the back for hanging.
Another option would be to punch holes in the pallet,
and hang it with twine or wire. 


Other Materials Used:
Papers: MME - In Bloom, Scrap of Matching Cardstock;
Inks: Distress Ink - Walnut Stain, Peeled Paint.

Clear Scraps Products Used:


Square Medium DIY Pallet Shape

* * * * *
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I'll be back with another project share next week! :o)

* * * * *
Here are all the links you need:

1 comment:

Daffodil Cards said...

Fabulous, love the gentle colours and then the green, wonderful project Nancy.
Faith

Blog Archive