Sunday 5 May 2019

ScraPerfect - No-Clog Writing Cap

Hello, my friends!

Today I'm happy to be sharing another post for ScraPerfect!  
I know that many of you have been using these products for a long time.
The ScraPerfect products are all new to me, 
so I've been anxious to try them, 
and become familiar with all their great properties! 
So far I'm thrilled with what I've tried! :o)

Today I'm sharing my first experience with the No-Clog Writing Cap.



I was working on a project for another DT the other day. 
I had just finished decorating a very intricate chipboard,
and the time came to adhere it in place. 
It was a very delicate and intricate piece.
Of course I was going to use my Best Glue Ever,
but I suddenly remembered the No-Clog Writing Tip that came in my DT package.


I received two different sizes in my kit.
The Large package clearly states that this is the one for the 
It was a simple matter of unscrewing the one cap,
and screwing this one in it's place.


It has such a beautifully fine tip.
Here you can see the cap also has a tip.
It simply inserts into the base tip, and screws in place.
The glue easily squeezes out in a tiny fine line.


This photo is just a little fuzzy - sorry about that!
I was wiggling it around trying to get a good shot of the glue.


I can't show you the finished project yet
but it will be live on my blog tomorrow! 
I honestly don't know how I lived without this No-Clog cap!
It's absolutely fantastic!
I now have a long list of all the bottles I own that need these 
No-Clog Writing Tips!


Of course, the Best Glue Ever did a fabulous job of adhering my chipboard too!
With all the extra time I took getting photos,
I thought I might have to apply more glue.
I didn't! It was wonderfully sticky and adhered right in place. 

I highly recommend this combination:
Best Glue Ever with No-Clog Writing Tip.

* * * * *
Thanks so much for stopping by today! 
I hope you're enjoying my introductions to these products!
I'm having lots of fun learning about them!


* * * * *
Here are all the links for you:



1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

That is one fine line. Great to know thanks Nancy.
Faith x

Blog Archive