Thursday 9 May 2019

Sparkle N Sprinkle - Let's Shellabrate!

Hello, my friends!

It's Friday, so it's a new post for Sparkle N Sprinkle!

This week I'm featuring the fun "Nature of the Beach" Stamp Set!
 Here's the card I created with this set:





Products Used from Sparkle N Sprinkle:

Stamps: 

Embossing Powders:

Coloring Mediums:

Inks:

Adhesives:

Tools:

Here's How I Did It:


1. I began with a 6" X 4 1/2" piece of watercolor paper. 
2. After treating it with the Static Free Bag, I used the embossing ink to stamp the larger starfish and shells randomly on the paper. 
3. I covered it with the clear embossing powder, tapped off the excess, and heat embossed.


4. When it was cool, I sprinkled both the Jade and Cerulean Blue Nuance powders over the embossed images. I misted it with water. I turned my paper, sprinkled more powder, and added more water, until I was happy with the finished result.
I love the way the pigment catches in the embossing!


5. I stamped the sentiment, and a mini starfish, on a piece of white cardstock, using the Bahama Blue Memento Ink.
6. I adhered the card front to a white cardstock base, using the Tear-Ific tape.
7. I added the sentiment using foam tape.


This was a really fun card to create,
using a great combination of products! 

I'll be back next week with another Sparkle N Sprinkle project!
In the meantime, head over to the store and check it out!
You can take my code with you...it's: NancyDT10

* * * * *
The usual Challenges are both on a break for the month of May!
I'll let you know when the new one is up! :o)

* * * * *
Here are all the links:




5 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

Fabulous the colours and design are so lovely Love and hugs Carole x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Those colours are beautiful so "sea" if you know what I mean? Love that sentiment too. A Great card Nancy.
Faith x

Michele Emerson-Roberts said...

Makes me want to make a trip to the beach! Lovely!
Michele

Eekers said...

I love this effect, I might do some of my own version to see if I can get back my crafty mojo. I think it'll work with brushos?? Seasidey theme and these colours are just beautiful together <3~

Annabel x

Janet Trieschman said...

I love the look. Tell me about the watercolor powder. Powders always concern me because fabric dyes that are powder are so dangerous for your lungs. I wonder about all these craft powders. Typically if you breathe them in, your body can't get rid of them.

Blog Archive