Friday 17 May 2019

Sparkle N Sprinkle - Sand Dune Silhouettes

Hello, my friends!

It's Friday, so it's a new post for Sparkle N Sprinkle!

I'm back to share another fun new stamp set called:
Sand Dune Silhouettes.

Here's the card I made:



Products Used from Sparkle N Sprinkle:

Stamps:

Embossing Powders:

Coloring Mediums:

Ink:

Adhesives:

Tools/Dies:

Other:
Black cardstock card base.


1. Cut the watercolor paper down to measure 4" x 6".
2. Stamp and heat emboss the Silhouette design, using black embossing powder. I used the fence line and the birds.


3. Color the design using the watercolor pencils and a water brush, or a paint brush with water. Continue playing with the colors until you have it the way you want. Let it dry completely.

I colored my hills with grey. Then I used: yellow, orange, red, purple and blue. I blended all the colors together as I went. For the sand I used tan and brown.

4. When it's completely dry, stamp the sentiment along the bottom using black ink.
5. Finally, mount the card front onto a black cardstock base, using the tear-ific tape.


This was so much fun to make!





Just looking at this card helps me relax! 
I hope it has the same effect on you! :o)


I'll be back next week with another Sparkle N Sprinkle project!
In the meantime, head over to the store and check it out!
You can take my code with you...it's: NancyDT10

* * * * *
The Challenges are taking a break this month! :o)

* * * * *
Here are all the links:




3 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! how beautiful Nancy, the sky is so vibrant, I love the stamps, this is a beautiful painting and I love it on the black card.
Faith x.

Electra said...

It's very relaxing Nancy and so beautiful!!

Tracy said...

Wish I was more adept at watercolor but you have created the most brilliant sunset for your little beach scene. Well done my friend.

Blog Archive