Wednesday 31 July 2019

Swedish House Crafts - Guest Post - Coffee Time Album

Hello, my friends! 

   I'm back with my second and final Guest DT post for Swedish House Crafts
This time I have created a fun little mini album, 
featuring the fabulous Laserowe Love - Coffee Time Collection

The base of the album is made from some coordinating cardstock. 
  All the papers and tags are from the Coffee Time Collection.

 The album measures 6" X 5 1/2" with 1 1/4" spine.


Here's the cover spread:


For those of us that love coffee, 
this album is the perfect place to house coffee recipes or coffee photos,
or both!


I distressed all the paper edges with a distress tool. 
All the tags and cards have been inked with Walnut Stain Distress Ink. 


I've added some cardstock tags to use as photo mats,
or recipe cards.


I left the center pages plain because they're so fun!


Here I've added belly bands to hold the tags in place.


On these pages I added coffee colored doilies.
They serve as tuck spots for more cards.


Finally, the back cover:


Other Materials Used:
Papers: DCWV - Textured Cardstock;
Ink: Walnut Stain Distress Ink;
Tools: Tim Holtz Distress Tool;
Doilies: Recollections.

* * * * *
Thanks so much for stopping in today!
I'll be back again soon with another fun project!

* * * * *
In the meantime,
head over to the Swedish House Crafts,
and take a look at all the fun goodies in the shop!

4 comments:

Marilyn said...

Fabulous album Nancy.

Valerie said...

Oh how I love this album and love these coffee themed papers!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! another brilliant project from you, this is FABULOUS, love the coffee images and design, so creative Nancy.
Faith x

Katie said...

Stunning album

Blog Archive