Friday 6 September 2019

Happy Little Stampers - ATC Challenge - Ocean/Sea

Hello, my friends!
It's new Challenge time at Happy Little Stampers ATC Challenge.
The September Challenge is:


Here is my ATC:



I used a collage sheet from Gecko Galz called Summer Seas,
which you can find right HERE.
I added it to my ATC base, and then I added the "SEA" from the title using foam tape.


I then added a bead of glue all around the edge,
and sprinkled it with my most sand-like glitter.
Of course it added some fun sparkle!


Finally, I added some of the smallest seashells from my massive collection.


That's all there was to it!
Thanks so much for stopping in to take a look!
Now it's your turn! :o)

* * * * *
ACTs are so much fun to make!
If you haven't tried it you, I hope you do!
Then come on over to Happy Little Stampers,
and link up with us!

* * * * *
The rules are simple...and here they are:

1. You must create an ATC. We accept both cards and coins. 
You must follow the theme.          
2. Link back to your blog post and not your entire blog

3. Provide a link to HLS in your blog post
4. You may enter as many times as you like but each entry must be different
5. You may enter as many other challenges as you like
6. Have fun!


CARDS -

• measure 2.5 x 3.5 inches (64 X 89 mm)
• be traded for other cards - not sold
• be flat enough to fit into a plastic trading card sleeve



COINS -
• measure 2.5 inches in diameter using heavy cardstock
• be traded for other coins - not sold
• be flat enough to fit into a plastic trading card sleeve

* * * * *
Happy Little Stampers has lots of other fun challenges too!
Just head over to their home page and check the sidebar.
You'll see them all listed there...including the ATC Challenge.




8 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Brilliant ATC Nancy, love the collage and shells..thanks for the mini tut.xx

Lindsey said...

This seahorse image is perfect for our challenge! I love the added *sandy* glitter and shells.

Shona Erlenborn said...

What a fun little project! Love the added shells!

Tracy said...

Love it!!! Haven't made an ATC in ages. Hoping things are going well for you. Finally got my crafty goodies back out and am hoping to get back in the game on a regular basis again. Hugs!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

WOW! Nancy that is amazing, a great idea to add the shells.
Faith x

Natalia said...

Those are amazing crestures, your work looks great!☺

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love that detailed seahorse and the added shells -- great A T Sea ;)

Eekers said...

I think the sand-glitter, slitter (? Ew- sounds wrong) works really well! And I too love shells and have far too many, which I claim are for projects but I would need at least a thousand sea themed projects to make a dent! I really enjoyed making ATC's when I was part of a club, kinda miss how creative you could be just by using a tiny space. xxx

Blog Archive