Thursday 26 September 2019

Quietfire Share - Lacy Autumn Maple Leaf Card

Hello, my friends!

It's time for another project share for Quietfire Design
I am loving these fabulous products!
They are so inspiring it work with! :o)

Today I'm sharing a project here on my blog.
This project combines a digital cut files, along with a lovely stamp set. 
Here's my fun Fall card:


For this card I used the Lacy Autumn Maple Leaf file.
The file includes a "Thanksgiving" cut that I chose not to use on this card.
I created a 5 1/2" card base from the matching cardstock.



I wanted to have an interesting background show behind the leaf.
I cut a piece of watercolour paper at 51/4" square.
I spritzed it with water and sprinkled it with some Color Burst powders.
I played and mixed until I liked the way it looked - 
a pretty Fall leaf background!


I adhered the background piece to the card base,
and then adhered the Lacy Leaf in place on top of it.


Here's a closer look - doesn't it look like falling leaves:


I added a stamped sentiment to the inside of the card.
For this I used the Leaves Stamp Set.


I stamped it using ink that matches the card base.
Here's a closer look:


Here's one last look:


Other Materials Used:
Papers: Strathmore Watercolour Paper,
Recollections Cardstock;
Powders: Ken Oliver Color Bursts - Merlot, Yellow Ochre;
Ink: Stampin' Up - Rich Razzleberry.


Quietfire Design Products Used:




* * * * *
Thanks so much for stopping in today!
I'll have another Quietfire project to share with you soon!

* * * * *
Here are all the links for you:





3 comments:

Natalia said...

Oh wow, I love anything Falk related, so I adore this idea, so beautiful!☺

Shona Erlenborn said...

Very cool idea, Nancy!

Eekers said...

Sorry I am sooo behind with commenting but I did want to make sure to comment on this card because I LOVE this background and especially combo'd with this leaf! Gorgeousness! Annabel x

Blog Archive