Wednesday 2 October 2019

Ephemoire - Poppy Projects!

Hello, friends!

Today I have a fun new project for Ephemoire! I had some fun with the Art Nouveau Frames and Ornaments Brushes. I've used three individual Poppy images from this collection to make two cards and a bookmark.

Here's the first one:
I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers. Then I cut it in a circle, leaving some of the poppies extended. Then I adhered it onto several layers of cardstock before mounting it on a black round card base.
From the second image, I created a bookmark. I simply colored it, then layered it on some cardstock. I will laminate it but took the photo before to avoid the glare.
Finally, using the third image, I created a gate-fold card. I printed the image out twice, and trimmed it down. Then I layered it on several pieces of colored cardstock.
I created the gate-fold card base from black cardstock.
I adhered a red ribbon to the center of the back of the card, and wrapped it around the front, before adhering the front panels in place.
I added a piece of green cardstock to the inside of the card, offering a place to write or stamp a sentiment.
Once the front panels were adhered in place, the ribbon can be tied in a bow to close the card.
Other Materials Used: Papers: Recollections - Cardstock; Color: Spectrum Noir Markers; Bling: Spectrum Noir Sparkle Marker - Clear; Ribbon: Offray. Ephemoire Products Used: Art Nouveau Frames and Ornaments Brushes * * * * * Thanks so much for stopping in today! I'll be back with another fun Ephemoire project next month! * * * * * Here are the links for you: Ephemoire Shop Ephemoire Digital Design #ephpop

1 comment:

Natalia said...

All of them are so beautiful, but the bookmark stole my heart, amazing ☺

Blog Archive