Sunday 6 October 2019

ScraPerfect - October Calendar

Hello, my friends!

Today I'm happy to be sharing another post for ScraPerfect

I've done something a little different for my October Calendar page.
I just purchased the WRMK Happy Jig,
and I was very anxious to use it. 
Since our Canadian Thanksgiving is in October,
I knew I wanted to create a Thanksgiving page for the month.
The pattern for "Thanks" was included with the Happy Jig,
so this is the first one I tried. 
It was so much fun to make!

When it came to adhering it to my page,
of course I reached for my Best Glue Ever!

Here's my page:


The pretty quilt paper is a digital paper from Gecko Galz.
I added a little cardstock to the top and bottom of the quilt print
to make it fit the 5 x 7 size of my calendar holder. 


I found some green metallic wire in my stash.
It worked beautifully with the paper.


Using the No-Clog Writing Cap,
it was easy to dab the Best Glue Ever onto the back wires only,
to adhere it onto the page.
It held beautifully!


Finally, I added a few Dew Drops to the page.


Other Materials Used:
Papers: DCWV - Cardstock;
Digital Paper - Gecko Galz - Country Stitches Paper Pack;
Die: Spellbinders Nestability;
Calendar: Maya Road;
Tool: WRMK - Happy Jig;
Wire: Green Metallic Wire.

ScraPerfect Products Used:

Best Glue Ever


 No-Clog Writing Cap


Robin's Nest Dew Drops
(Sent from ScraPerfect)

* * * * *
Thanks so much for stopping by today! 
I'll be back soon with another project share!


* * * * *
Here are all the links for you:



4 comments:

Natalia said...

I love those letters and the paper, colors and basically everything about that idea! Very pretty☺☺

Susan M said...

Its gorgeous Nancy,lovely papers!Your Happy jig sounds fascinating looks like you'll be having lots of fun with it!

Anne ingram said...

It is gorgeous Nancy I really love that backing !!!

Carole J said...

I am loving the look of your October calendar, Nancy! The quilt papers are perfect! I had no idea what a Happy Jig was, so I googled it and think I need one! I wondered how you had created the wire word - it is so pretty. Thanks for sharing it in the Gecko Galz text challenge on Facebook. x

Blog Archive