Saturday 30 November 2019

Southern Ridge Trading Company - Peace Card

Hello, my friends!

I have a fun new post for Southern Ridge Trading Company!
I'm so excited to be sharing this great Canadian company with you!

 This time I have used their fabulous chipboard on a Christmas card!
I think they make a very elegant presentation! :o)



Here's what I used:


I began with a white cardstock card base.
I cut a white Glitter Cardstock panel to cover the front of the card.
Then I die-cut a blue Glitter Cardstock oval, 
and centered it over the white panel.


I inked the Angel chipboard piece up with embossing ink,
sprinkled it with the glittery white embossing powder, 
and set it with my heat gun.
I then adhered the angel to the center of the blue oval.


I repeated that process with the glittery blue embossing powder,
on the "Peace" chipboard.
Then I adhered it in place across the bottom of the card.


Finally, I added a sheer white ribbon to the top of the card.


Southern Ridge Trading Company Products:



Other Materials Used:
 White Cardstock, 
DCWV - White and Blue Glitter Cardstock;
Tim Holtz Distress Embossing Ink;
  Glitters Galore Cosmic Embossing Powders - Winter White, Ice Rink;
Celebrate It Ribbon.

* * * * *
Thanks so much for stopping in today!
I'll have another project share for you soon!

* * * * *
In the meantime, here are all the links for you:




3 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

SO Beautiful Nancy, love the blue sparkle, a great design and super embellies.
Faith x

Tracy said...

Oh my I'm in glitter heaven. The white and blue are so beautiful together. A soft feel for the lovely angel image.

Crafting with Darcy said...

Nancy, this is such a beautiful and tranquil holiday card! I love the supplies you used and your card design. I'm your newest follower as I saw your blog over at the Outlawz Challenges!
Hugs!
Darcy

Blog Archive