Tuesday 10 December 2019

Quietfire Creations - Gilded Christmas Event

Hello, my friends!

It's time for another project share for Quietfire Design

I'm up on the Quietfire Creations blog
sharing a project for the Gilded Christmas event!

It's a week long celebration!
You'll want to stop by the blog every day this week
for some wonderful inspiration,
and the opportunity to win a fabulous prize!

Here is my card:


To see all the details on my card,
and participate in the Gilded Christmas Event,
head over to the blog now!

You'll find my project post HERE!

You'll find all the details and rules about the Gilded Christmas event HERE!

* * * * *
Thank you so much for stopping in today!
I'll be back soon with another fun Quietfire project!

* * * * *
Here are all the links for you:





1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

SO beautiful and so very elegant, Love it Nancy.
Faith x

Blog Archive