Monday 9 December 2019

My Scrap Chick - Fun Christmas Tags in a Box

Hello, my friends!

Welcome to a new DT post for My Scrap Chick!

Today I'm featuring the fun:

PCD - Christmas Tags with Box

This is such a fun project to put together!
I cut out a bunch of tags and fun elements,
in a number of different colours,
and put them all together!


Then they all fit into this lovely little box!
I had one candy cane left over,
so I added it to the back of the box.


Here are all the various tags out of the box.
I decided not to add ribbons to the tags yet.
Instead, I cut an extra cardstock tag shape,
and wrapped it with ribbon. 


Here's a closer look:


I think this would make a really lovely hostess gift.
Everyone needs some fun tags for that last minute gift wrapping!
It would also make a fun gift for any crafter on your list.
These tags would be great inserts or additions to 
all of our cards, layouts, and mini albums.


Other Materials Used:
Machine: Cricut Explore Air;
Papers: Recollections - Cardstock;
Ribbon: Offray.

Product from My Scrap Chick:

PCD - Christmas Tags with Box

* * * * * 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
I'll be back soon with another fun project share!

 * * * * *
Have you signed up for the My Scrap Chick newsletters yet?
Don't forget to do that!
You really don't want to miss out on any of the great freebies! :o)

* * * * *
Here are all the links you need:




2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a SUPER idea and so well done too. Love 'em.
Faith x

Valerie said...

Love your assortment of Christmas tags. And I agree it would make a nice hostess gift if I didn't use them all myself.

Blog Archive