Friday 6 December 2019

Happy Little Stampers - December ATC Challenge - Bling

Hello, my friends!

It's new Challenge time at Happy Little Stampers ATC Challenge.

The December Challenge is:



This will be my last DT post for HLS!
I have truly enjoyed my term on the team!

It won't be my last ATC though,
as I've really gotten addicted to making them!

Here's my ATC:



I don't think I could get much "bling-ier" than this! lol


I simply adhered my decorative paper to the ATC base,
and inked around the edges with gold ink.
Then I added the fun ornament sticker,
along with the two little flower stickers.
Finally, I stamped the sentiment in place.


It makes a very festive looking ATC!


Other Materials Used:
Papers: Authentique - Nostalgia;
Bling: Gem Art Sticker - Holiday Trendz;
Ink: Stampin' Up - Real Red, Martha Stewart - Gold;
Stamp: Inkadinkado - Peppermint Twist.

* * * * *
ACTs are so much fun to make!
If you haven't tried it you, I hope you do!
Then come on over to Happy Little Stampers,
and link up with us!

* * * * *
The rules are simple...and here they are:

1. You must create an ATC. We accept both cards and coins. 
You must follow the theme.          
2. Link back to your blog post and not your entire blog

3. Provide a link to HLS in your blog post
4. You may enter as many times as you like but each entry must be different
5. You may enter as many other challenges as you like
6. Have fun!


CARDS -

• measure 2.5 x 3.5 inches (64 X 89 mm)
• be traded for other cards - not sold
• be flat enough to fit into a plastic trading card sleeve

COINS -
• measure 2.5 inches in diameter using heavy cardstock
• be traded for other coins - not sold
• be flat enough to fit into a plastic trading card sleeve

* * * * *
Happy Little Stampers has lots of other fun challenges too!
Just head over to their home page and check the sidebar.
You'll see them all listed there...including the ATC Challenge.



3 comments:

Tracy said...

Ackkk! Genius! What a fun way to incorporate those jewels.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

There's bling and bling and boy is that BLING - just fabulous Nancy.
Faith x

Lindsey said...

Blingy indeed! And so pretty.

Blog Archive