Friday 6 December 2019

ScraPerfect - December Calendar Page with Twistoon Image

Hello, my friends!

Today I'm back with a new project for ScraPerfect
   I can't believe it's already time to share my December Calendar page!
Hasn't the year just flown by?

I've used several wonderful products from ScraPerfect
to put my page together.
I've also used a fabulous image from Twistoon!
It's called Christmas Tree Shopping
As soon as I saw him, I knew he had to be on my December page!


For the image, I used the print/cut feature on my Cricut.
Once I had coloured it with markers.
I set the image aside and went about creating a Winter scene for him.

 As always, I used Best Glue Ever to put everything together. 
I began with my 5 x 7 chipboard base, 
and then added blue cardstock for the sky.
I cut curved pieces of white cardstock,
and then layered them in place to create my snow.


I added my colored image in place using some foam tape.

I then used my Best Glue Ever, along with the No-Clog Writing Cap,  
to add tiny little dots of glue randomly on the blue sky.
Then I grabbed my Embellie Gellieand a bottle of tiny stars,
I used the Embellie Gellie to apply the tiny stars to the tiny glue drops.
I could not have done this so cleanly and easily without using 
the Best Glue Ever, along with the No-Clog Writing Cap,

Close up you can see they are stars
but from a distance they look like lovely little snowflakes!


The only thing left to do was to adhere the calendar circle in place.


That's it for another year of Calendar Pages!
I've used this format for two years now,
so I might come up with something new for 2020! 

* * * * *
Thanks so much for stopping by today! 
I'll be back soon with another project share!


* * * * *
Here are all the links for you:



1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A fun image Nancy and what a fabulous scene you have created for him, love this card.
Faith x

Blog Archive