Monday 20 April 2020

Vilda Stamps - You Are So Special

Hello, my friends!

It's my time to share some projects for Vilda Stamps!

On the 12th and 21st of each month, I will be sharing two projects/blog posts,
that I hope will inspire you to get some Vilda Stamps of your own.
They have such a fabulous variety of stamps to create with!
Due to the time difference between Canada and Sweden,
I will share my first project in the evening,
and my second project the next morning.

Today I have a fun card to share with you:



I heat embossed the design on bristol paper, 
adding the sentiment, along with several extra butterflies.
The grungy style of the sentiment
works beautifully with the steampunk stamp.


I then stenciled the background design over the entire card front,
using distress ink.
Finally, I trimmed the piece and layered it onto black cardstock
before adding it to the card base.

Here you can see the shiny gloss of the embossing:


Vilda Stamps Used:




Other Materials Used:
Bristol paper;
Black Detail Embossing Powder;
Salty Ocean Distress Ink;
Recollections Stencil;
Wendy Vecchi - Make Art Station.

* * * * *
Thanks so much for taking a look!
I'll be back soon with my second project!

* * * * *
If you're not familiar with Vilda Stamps, they are located in Sweden!
I've been a big fan of the stamps since I was introduced to them 
while working on a DT in Germany!
The stamps can be purchased from Engstroms Artstudio AB.
They ship all over the world.

* * * * *

Here are all the links for you:


2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love your card Nancy, those stamps are wonderful and certainly have impact on your card.
Keep safe and well.
Faith x

Diane said...

Such a lovely card Nancy. Stamping in black on that blue paper really made your card pop and show off the beautiful stamps. Great job.

Blog Archive