Saturday 20 June 2020

Vilda Stamps - Another Thank You Card

Hello, my friends!

It's my time to share some projects for Vilda Stamps!
For my first project today, I have made a cheerful Thank You card.

I have used:

V850 Stamp Set - Squares, Circles and Star, and

V693 Stamp Set - English Texts 2010.

Here it is:


The squares stamp makes such a great background!
You can feature anything on the squares but I chose some pretty felt flowers.


I stamped in a bright green,
which is a great contrast for the bright pink.
Then I found just the right paper for the background!


The sentiment was also stamped in the bright green.
Then I just added some pretty pink ribbon and a little bow!


It's such a fun card to put together!
These stamps could be combined in the same way
to make a very masculine grungy card.
I think I'll have to do that next month! :o)


Vilda Stamps Used:



Other Materials Used:
K & Company - Sweet Nectar Paper;
Memento Ink - Pear Tart;
Offray Ribbon;
Unknown Felt Flowers.

* * * * *
Thanks so much for taking a look!
I'll be back soon with my second project!

* * * * *
If you're not familiar with Vilda Stamps, they are located in Sweden!
I've been a big fan of the stamps since I was introduced to them 
while working on a DT in Germany!
The stamps can be purchased from Engstroms Artstudio AB.
They ship all over the world.

* * * * *

Here are all the links for you:


2 comments:

Helle Bilde Müller said...

This made me smile - so cheery and colorful <3

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

WOW! Nancy, I love the background paper and the squares and flowers on the front to mimic it, fabulous colours. Love the felt and the ribbon even the sentiment looks as it it has texture. Love it all.
Take care
Faith x

Blog Archive