Friday 31 July 2020

Just Sharing a Fun Project, and a Review of Products!

Hello, my friends!

Today I have a fun new project to share,
using some fun new products!

I was recently contacted by a lovely woman from In Love Arts.
She invited me to make some projects using some products from their shop.
The shop is based in China and was all new to me.
Before I agreed to anything, I made sure that these were their own original designs.
They are...and they really have some fun and unique products!


I'm sharing my first project today,
and I will be back with another project next week.

Oh, and did I mention that they gave me a discount code for all my friends?
Yes! You can get 15% off any order you place, using discount code: G-19403.
I'll have some more fun information about the shop later in my post.

For my first project, I made a fun tag!

I used:


Here's my tag:


First of all, I love the shape of this die,
and it's perfect for a tag!
The set comes with 7 nesting dies of the same shape,
and I think it's a very pretty shape!


I had lots of fun with the stamp set, as I paper pieced it all.
After it was all pieced together, I did some light colouring with pencils.
Then I added it to the tag base, doing some shaping,
and adding various bits of foam tape here and there.
I then stamped the "love coffee" on the tag.


I used the Mini Flower Blossoms Die to make the pretty white flowers.
After adhering them to the tags, I added some bling to the centers.
I also added one to the top of the tag, where I added the eyelet and ribbon.


To the back of the tag, I added two more elements from the stamp set. 


These were both stamped on paper, and fussy cut out,
before I added some pencil shading.
Don't you just love the purse?
Well...the coffee too, of course! ;o)


This was a really fun tag to put together!


Again, here are the products I used from the In Love Arts Shop:


Other Materials Used:
Momenta Cardstock;
Prima Finnabair Sunrise and Sunset Collection;
Momenta Tuxedo Black Ink;
Crafts Sparkle Rhinestones;
Offray Ribbon.

* * * * *
Now, a few thoughts about these products. 
The stamps are all silicone, rather than photopolymer.
They feel stiff but they stamped beautifully,
and were very easy to clean.
I have noticed that several of the English stamp sets have spelling errors.
The stamp set that I used had a stamp that said "togather".
I think it was meant to be "together" 
but I will cut it apart and use it as "to gather".
I know some of the errors have been corrected,
so just keep that in mind when you're shoppinng. 

The dies are fantastic and can cut several layers at a time.
The die that I used for my tag base is such a lovely shape,
and the smaller dies in the set are perfect for sentiments.
I'll be using it often!

Some final words on In Love Arts.
The prices in the shop are fabulous...no question!
They have loads of items on sale for shocking prices.
They offer free worldwide shipping on any $25.00 order.
Finally, my items arrived to me in Canada within three weeks.
That is much faster than any parcel from the US.
All in all I am really happy with my experience with In Love Arts!
I'll definitely be choosing more fun items from their shop!

Head on over and check it all out for yourself!
Don't forget to use my discount code: G-19403

* * * * *
Here are all the links for you:



5 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Firstly I have to congratulate you on being asked and then researching and fault finding, a really excellent result Nancy. As for the tag it is just fabulous, love the shape and the stamp. A wonderful project and information. I'll have a visit and see what they have.
Thank you
Faith x

Teresa Arsenault said...

This is a super cool design and I love your paper piecing. I haven't done that in years and forgot how much fun it is. Congrats on getting this new contact.
hugs,
Teresa

Chrissy said...

WOW congratulations Nancy how awesome is that working with dies and stuff, I already follow In Love Arts so will get something else now with the code, thank you for that, and I LOVE your tag and paper piecing looks FABulous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Carole Pollard said...

So lovely what a gorgeous project Love and hugs Carole x

Shona Erlenborn said...

What a fabulous make! Love the color scheme too. Congrats. on your new venture!

Blog Archive