Monday 3 August 2020

Maker's Movement - Welcome Home!

Hello, my friends!

I'm back to share a fun new project for Maker's Movement!
Today I have a really fun tag...that I had so much fun putting together!

As always, I used my Crossover II Machine.
I also used:


Here's my tag:


Isn't that cute?
Some of you probably already know that I have a big thing for little houses,
and this little house is sweet!


This set includes the dies for the door and windows,
along with a stamp for the door, and two window stamp options.


I just had to add some of these fun little flowers,
The set includes so many fantastic little flowers.
They can be layered, or left on their own,
like I did on my tag.


The fun "Welcome" word die is fabulous.
The set also includes a shadow die.
I used both and then added the "HOME" stamp.
Finally, I added a pretty sheer ribbon, along with a petite posey,
to the top of my tag.


This set is just so much fun,
and the flowers are fantastic too!
It's a wonderful combination!

* * * * *

Maker's Movement Products Used:

Crossover II Fabric & Paper Cutting System,


Other Materials Used:
DCWV Textured Cardstock Stack;
Papermania - Mr Smith's Workshop 6x6;
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink;
Platinum Pearl Liquid Pearls.

* * *
Thanks so much for stopping by!
I'll be back soon with another fun project!

* * *

Here are all the links for you:


3 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

What a great Welcome to a new home tag! Loving the colors you used!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

How beautiful Nancy.
Faith x

Claudia's kaartjes said...

Wat een lieverd ! mooi en leuk kaartje
Very nice card
Claudia

http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/
http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be
https://girlzcreativecrafts.blogspot.com/

Blog Archive