Wednesday 5 August 2020

In Love Arts - Tag Pocket Project

Hello, my friends!

Today I'm back to share my second project for In Love Arts.
If you missed my first project, and my full review,
you'll find it HERE.


Don't forget that I have a generous discount code to share with my friends!
Yes! You can get 15% off any order you place, using discount code: G-19403.
I'll have some more fun information about the shop later in my post.

This time I've used:


They call this an Envelope Die but I'm calling it a tag pocket.

Here it is:


Isn't that a pretty pocket?
It measures 2 1/2" x 3 3/4" when it's put together,
and it has the pretty embossed heart on the front.
I didn't run it through with an embossing mat,
this is how it embossed when I die-cut it.


I used a really lovely textured cardstock for everything.
I cut a blue cardstock tag to fit into the pocket.
Then I cut three of the sweet mini flowers,
layered them on top of each other.
I used a blue brad through the center to attach them to the tag.


This is such a great pocket that can be used so many ways.
It can be on a card front, on a layout,
or used as an insert in junk jounals, mini albums, or traveler's notebooks!
You'll be seeing this one again!


I am really liking these dies. They're well made and solid.
All of them can cut multiple layers at a time,
and do a beautiful job!
The flower die set includes several different flower options,
along with multiple sizes of each.

* * * * *
 
Here are the products I used from the In Love Arts Shop:


Other Materials Used:
Bazzill Textured Cardstock - Blue and Cream;
WRMK Corner Chomper - Scallop;
Unknown Brad.

* * * * *
Some final words on In Love Arts.
The prices in the shop are fabulous...no question!
They have loads of items on sale for shocking prices.
They offer free worldwide shipping on any $25.00 order.
Finally, my items arrived to me in Canada within three weeks.
That is much faster than any parcel from the US.
All in all I am really happy with my experience with In Love Arts!
I'll definitely be choosing more fun items from their shop!

Head on over and check it all out for yourself!
Don't forget to use my discount code: G-19403

* * * * *
Here are all the links for you:



4 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Another beautiful make with these dies Nancy, such a pretty blue with the white.
Faith x

Teresa Arsenault said...

Very pretty. It reminds me of linen. Hugs, Teresa

Shona Erlenborn said...

Love the textured paper. Looks like fabric! Very pretty idea!

Chrissy said...

Great die set Nancy and would be a lovely surprise element on front of a card like a secret sentiment on the tag..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Blog Archive