Monday 27 July 2020

Simply Crafty SVGs - Christmas in July

Hello, my friends!

Welcome to a new project share for Simply Crafty SVGs!

This month I'm sharing two fun vintage style Christmas cards
for Christmas in July. 

I've used:

A2 Frame Card Set 2

Here is the first one:



This file comes with so many fun layers and frames.
I just made several different cuts from the same paper collection. 
Then I cut more, along with the card bases, from kraft cardstock.


Then it was just a matter of mixing and matching the layers to make my card.

Here's my second card:


I kept both of them clean and completely flat...for mailing purposes.
There are lots of ways, and places, that these could be embellished;
with ribbons, bling, sequins, and more!


Then I did some fun stamping
on the panel that fits behind the open frame.


File from Simply Crafty SVGs:


Other Materials Used:
Recollections - Kraft Cardstock;
DCWV Christmas Made Collection;
Tim Holtz Stamps - Mini Holidays, 
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink;
CTMH Ponderosa Pine Ink.

* * * * *
Thanks for stopping by today!
I hope you found some inspiration!
I'll be back next month to share a brand new project! :o)

* * * * * 
Here are all the links:



2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

GREAT framed cards Nancy, they look very layered and yet great for posting, love your cards on the kraft and designed paper with the stamps.
Faith x

Shona Erlenborn said...

These came out great, Nancy. Using the different papers with the dies gives them a lot of dimension.

Blog Archive