Friday 24 July 2020

Maker's Movement - Great Outdoors

Hello, my friends!

I'm back with a fun new project for Maker's Movement!

I also wanted to remind you about the sale going on until July 31st.
The ENTIRE site is BUY 2 GET 1 FREE!
So you still have time to get in on the deals!

For my project I used my fabulous Crossover II Machine.
I've also used the wonderful Great Outdoors Die Set from the latest release,
and some stamps from the Essential Sentiments Stamp Set.
 This die set was just perfect to use for a spread in my Traveler's Notebook.
Guess what? I even included a photo!

Here's my spread:


This was so much fun to put together!
I actually grew up in a city where I could see the mountains almost every day.
Now I live in the prairies,
so a trip to the mountains is always a thrill...for many reasons. 
I have MANY much better photos of mountains 
but they're all in landscape format.
I needed a portrait photo for this page.

I don't know about you...but when I'm in the mountains
I am always overwhelmed with the majesty of God's creation!
That is what the "Thank you...YOU'RE AWESOME" is all about! :o)


I spent some extra time lining everything up from one page to the next,
so I had to zoom in a bit to show you.


I created a pocket when I put the right-side page together.
Then I cut a smaller piece of the pink paper to fit in the pocket,
and used the mountain die across the top.


It pulls out, and I've got all my journaling on the back of it.


Then the tag just tucks right back in, creating more pretty mountains!
I must say that I'm really enjoying this format for creating! 



* * * * *

Maker's Movement Products Used:

Crossover II Fabric & Paper Cutting System


Other Materials Used:
Traveler's Notebook;
Momento Cardstock;
Walnut Stain Distress Ink;
Memento Teal Zeal Ink.

* * *
Thanks so much for stopping by!
I'll be back soon with another fun project!

* * *

Here are all the links for you:


4 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

That’s such an amazing design idea just beautiful Love and hugs Carole x

R's Rue said...

Beautiful

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Great design Nancy, love the idea of the mountains as a frame for the photo and the note. Great work.
Faith x

Tigerkat said...

Very clever! Love the colors.

Blog Archive