Friday 28 August 2020

In Love Arts - Mini Label Semicircle Album

Hello, my friends!

Today I have another fun project for In Love Arts.

To see my previous projects, just click on "In Love Arts" in the sidebar.



Oh, and did I mention that they gave me a discount code for all my friends?
Yes! You can get 15% off any order you place, using discount code: G-19403.
I'll have some more fun information about the shop later in my post.

This time I have a really fun little mini album to share with you.

I used:


Here's the cover of my mini:


Isn't that adorable? 
It measures 2 1/2" wide and almost 3" tall.
I cut the front and back cover from chipboard.
The die cut the chipboard easily, and the stitches look great.
Then I decorated with several of the mini blossoms,
which were cut from the same papers as the inside pages.


I used double sided paper to cut all the inside pages.
I arranged them with a solid on one side, and a print on the other.


I added another mini blossom to each of the solid pages.


These small scale papers work very well for this mini project.


There are several more pages in this cute mini.
They are just the reverse of these pages, so I didn't take photos.


Here's the back cover:


To finish things off, I added little rhinestones to each of the flowers,
along with sentiment stamps.
I inserted the mini book rings through the die-cut holes,
and added ribbons to them.

 
Again, here are the products I used from the In Love Arts Shop:

Other Materials Used:
7gypsies Camden Paper Pad;
Finnabair Sentiments;
Crafts Ribbon and Rhinestones;
Tim Holtz Mini Book Rings.

* * * * *
Some final words on In Love Arts.
The prices in the shop are fabulous...no question!
They have loads of items on sale for shocking prices.
They offer free worldwide shipping on any $25.00 order.
Finally, my items arrived to me in Canada within three weeks.
That is much faster than any parcel from the US.
All in all I am really happy with my experience with In Love Arts!
I'll definitely be choosing more fun items from their shop!

Head on over and check it all out for yourself!
Don't forget to use my discount code: G-19403

* * * * *
Here are all the links for you:


 

4 comments:

Teresa Arsenault said...

What a darling little album. Hugs, Teresa

Shona Erlenborn said...

This is so sweet. I love the clean cut of the chipboard - impressive!

Carole J said...

A wonderful little journal, Nancy - I love the shape and the beautiful flower embellishments. xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! Now, this is different and absolutely wonderful, so many gorgeous pages Nancy.
Faith x

Blog Archive