Tuesday 11 August 2020

Vilda Stamps - Flower Bouquet

 Hello, my friends!


It's my time to share some projects for Vilda Stamps!

Today I have a bouquet of flowers to share with you!

Here it is:


I've used this stamp set before but with different colors.
I stamped it onto watercolor paper, 
and then colored it with my Inktense pencils and a water brush.
I added a green punched doily behind the image
before layering it onto the blue card base. 


To finish it off,
I added a pretty green double looped bow,
along with some shimmer from my sparkle marker.



Vilda Stamps Used:


Other Materials Used:
Bazzill Cardstock;
WRMK Corner Chomper - Deco;
WRMK Mini 8 Punch - Doily;
Ranger Archival Ink - Jet Black;
Inktense Pencils;
Water Brush;
Satin Ribbon.

* * * * *
Thanks so much for taking a look!
I'll be back soon with my second project!

* * * * *
If you're not familiar with Vilda Stamps, they are located in Sweden!
I've been a big fan of the stamps since I was introduced to them 
while working on a DT in Germany!
The stamps can be purchased from Engstroms Artstudio AB.
They ship all over the world.

* * * * *

Here are all the links for you:


2 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the image.xxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love your blue and green Nancy, this is such a pretty card.
Faith x

Blog Archive