Tuesday 22 September 2020

Meg's Garden - Summer Garden Cards

  Hello, my friends!

Today I'm happy to be sharing my first DT projects for Meg's Garden!

I have created two cards with the gorgeous Summer Garden Collection.
This collection includes:

Summer Garden Papers,

and the Summer Garden Cut and Create Ephemera Papers.

Combined they include more than 16 pages of creative fun!
The possibilities are endless! 

Here's my first card:


Isn't that a pretty combination? 
I used Page 3 of the Summer Garden Papers,
It comes with the gorgeous gazebo on it.


Then I fussy cut that fabulous bench and added it to my scene.
We all need this bench in our collection! 
It's one that I'll be using often.
I also fussy cut the "Love My Garden" and added it.
Both the bench and the sentiment are part of the 


Of course I needed a sweet bird for my garden scene;
this one was fussy cut from one of the ephemera cards
I added him with a piece of foam tape.

Finally, I scattered just a few floral sequins on my card.
Isn't that gazebo fabulous? 


Okay, now onto my second card:


As soon as I saw this gorgeous gate,
I knew I had to make a gateo-fold card!
 This is a PNG file that is included in the Cut and Create Ephemera Papers.
I added it to Page 10 of the Summer Garden Papers before printing it out.
I made my gate-fold card base from brown cardstock,
and then cut the gate right down the center,
before adhering it to the card base.
Then I fussy cut the butterfly out, matted it,
and added it to the center of my gate.
One side of the butterfly is adhered in place,
while the other side has some repositionable adhesive.
It makes a wonderful closure!


I used more of the paper on the inside of the card.


I also added several of the Poppy images to the inside,
along with one of the pretty sentiments.
These are all found in the 


Our garden is always FULL of poppies - just like this card!
They're one of my favorites! :o)

Meg's Garden Products Used:

* * * * *
Thanks so much for stopping in today!
I'll be back soon with another fun project for Meg's Garden!

In the meantime,
head on over to Meg's shop and take a look at all the gorgeous items!
She does beautiful work,
which makes it very easy for us all to make pretty things!

Also, don't forget to sign up for her newsletter HERE.
That way you won't miss any news!

* * * * *

Here are all the links for you:

Meg's Garden Papercraft Shop

Meg's Garden Blog

Meg's Garden Facebook Page

8 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Stunning makes Nancy.
Faith x

Shona Erlenborn said...

Gorgeous cards Nancy! Love that bench!

SiskiyouSue said...

Wonderful way to use all those delicious papers! Thanks for introducing me to Meg's site.

Teresa Arsenault said...

the first card is very pretty, but the gatefold is absolutely stunning. hugs, Teresa

Chrissy said...

Two beautiful cards Nancy so elegant and classy and I love the gatefold and gorgeous images inside..

luv CHRISSYxx

Jana Forrest said...

Nancy, all I can say is WOWSERS!!! Your two creations are so creative and gorgeous. Mantel sitters for sure. Big hugs, Jana

Leanne said...

Love your card, Nancy. Congratulations on joining the design team.

Trish said...

Beautiful cards Nancy,welcome to the DT!

Blog Archive