Monday 21 September 2020

Vilda Stamps - Stamped Circle Cards

  Hello, my friends!

It's time to share a new project for Vilda Stamps!
Today I have two cards to show you.

I am featuring V850 and V693 Stamp Sets.

I had a fun play time with these stamps,
along with some Distress Oxide Inks.
Both cards are made exactly the same way,
and with the same colours,
yet they look entirely different!

Here are both of the cards:


I used the great distressed circle stamp from the V850 Stamp Set.
I stamped each ink colour randomly on the card base.
I dried each colour before moving on to the next.

The card below was stamped on black cardstock.
Isn't it soft and pretty?
It shows the distressed stamp off so nicely.
The sentiment is from the V693 Stamp Set.
I stamped it at an angle before adding it to the card front with foam tape.


The second card was done the same way,
only it was stamped on white cardstock.
What a difference!
It makes such a fun and festive card.
This sentiment is also from the V693 Stamp Set.


Vilda Stamps Used:



Other Materials Used:
Recollections Cardstock;
Distress Oxide Inks:
Broken China;
Fired Brick;
Peeled Paint;
Cracked Pistachio;
Fossilized Amber.

* * * * *
Thanks so much for taking a look!
I'll be back soon with another project!

* * * * *
If you're not familiar with Vilda Stamps, they are located in Sweden!
I've been a big fan of the stamps since I was introduced to them 
while working on a DT in Germany!
The stamps can be purchased from Engstroms Artstudio AB.
They ship all over the world.

* * * * *

Here are all the links for you:


4 comments:

Teresa Arsenault said...

Very nice. Hugs, Teresa

Shona Erlenborn said...

Two awesome cards, Nancy! The inks look almost pearlized on the black!

Chrissy said...

WoW..great stamp Nancy and I love the different looks, fabulous backgrounds..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

WOW! Nancy, this shows the effect on both card stocks beautifully with wonderful results.
Faith x

Blog Archive