Wednesday 28 October 2020

Meg's Garden - Ephemera Folder

  Hello, my friends!

Today I have a new project share for Meg's Garden!
I'm using one of Meg's newest kits, and it's loaded with beautiful pieces.

My project features:

A Walk in Nature Papers,

and A Walk in Nature Cut & Create.

As many of you know, I love to work with printable files,
and have been using various printable kits for a number of years. 

I usually let the product inspire the project.
 I like to print everything out,
and then fussy cut all the ephemera.
These kits are so loaded that I end up with lots of pages and pieces.

This leads me to today's project.
I have created a fun Ephemera Folder using the A Walk in Nature Collection.

Here's the front of it:


I began by chosing two of the journal pages that displayed the theme of the collection.
This will help me remember which kit it is.
I made my folder base from kraft cardstock.
I distressed all the edges of the journal pages,
and adhered one to the front of the folder,
and one to the back of the folder.
I added a piece of seam binding for a tie closure.
Below is a photo of the back side.
Aren't the papers fabulous?


Here's the folder when it's opened.
Isn't that a lovely display of ephemera?
I added kraft cardstock pockets to my folder.
The pockets were decorated with more paper from the collection.
Then I filled them with journals cards, photos,
and all the fussy cut bits.


I had so much fun putting this folder together!
I think it will be a great way to keep everything together.
I think I might start making them for each printable kit I work with.
It would be fun to see them all lined up on my shelf!


Meg's Garden Product Used:

A Walk in Nature Papers,

and A Walk in Nature Cut & Create.

 Other Materials Used:
Recollections Kraft Cardstock;
Unknown Bias Tape;
Distressing Tool.

* * * * *

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Let me know if you're interested in how I made my folder.
I'd be happy to show you more in another post.

* * * * *

Here are all the links for you:

Meg's Garden Papercraft Shop

Meg's Garden Blog

Meg's Garden Facebook Page

3 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

You have lots more patience than I have Nancy, the result is so very beautiful, so many layers and cutting, just gorgeous.
Faith x

Teresa Arsenault said...

So delicate and beautiful.

Robyn said...

Oh my!! Beautiful!!

Blog Archive