Thursday 29 October 2020

Maker's Movement - All Roads Lead You Home

 Hello, my friends!


I'm back today to share a fun project for Maker's Movement

for all my die-cutting on this project.

I've also used:




I have used each of these stamp sets separately on other projects.
This time I have combined all three to make one card.
This was a fun one to make!

Here's my card:


I began by making an A2 tent-fold card base from black cardstock.
I added a turquoise cardstock mat to the card front.
I took the house outline dies from the Welcome Home Stamp and Die Set,
positioned them on the card front,
and ran them through my Crossover II Machine.
Then using black ink, I stamped the map from the Wish You Were Here Stamp set
onto a piece of white cardstock.
I adhered it in place behind the house opening,
 

I then stamped the sentiment from the Wish You Were Here Stamp Set,
along the bottom of the card using black ink.
I also stamped the geo tag onto the map, using turquoise ink.
Then I used the stitching line from the Borders Set Stamp Set,
to outline the house.
Finally, I added a multi-looped bow to the top of the card.



Maker's Movement Products Used:

Crossover II Fabric & Paper Cutting System,


Other Materials Used:
Recollections Cardstock;
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink;
Offray Ribbon.

* * *
Thanks so much for stopping by!
I'll be back soon with another fun project!

* * *

Here are all the links for you:


4 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Very clever, Nancy! Great welcome home card!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Ingenious and beautiful Nancy.
Faith x

Robyn said...

I am so enjoying your creations, Nancy

Claudia's kaartjes said...

Wat een lief kaartje.
What a sweetie 😊
Claudia

http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/
http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be

Blog Archive