Monday 2 November 2020

My Scrap Chick - Fall Policy Envelope Album

 Hello, my friends!


Today I have a fun new project share for My Scrap Chick!

I've made what I'm calling my Fall Policy Envelope Album.
I've done this by using pieces from these files:

Trifold card and Envelope,


and Fall Sentiments Print and Cut.

Here's the cover:


When I recently made my Trifold Card and Envelope Set,
the envelope inspired me to make this project.
I enlarged the envelope,
and folded it up so the end was open instead of the top.
The "Fall" came from the Fall Acorn Card.
It's such a pretty script!


I made a total of five envelopes for my pages.
I bound them with my Bind-It-All.
I matted them on the front and back with decorative papers.
I punched circles, and added them with brads,
to form a flap closure.
 

My pages were decorated with the Fall Sentiments Print and Cut,
and the Tim Holtz Skeleton Leaf Die.


Here's a closer look:



Here is the back cover:


Each pocket is filled with a large tag.
I punched the corners with a leaf punch, and added a file tab.
The back of each is cream coloured, so it would be a great spot for journaling.
Lots of room for photos in this album too.


Here's a look at the tags in all the pretty Fall colours!


My Scrap Chick Products Used:



Other Materials Used:
Recollections Thankful Heart Collection;
Recollections Pumpkin Spice Cardstock;
Recollections Fall Embossed Paper Pad;
Tim Holtz Skeleton Leaves Die;
Martha Stewart Fall Leaves Corner Punch;
McGill File Tab Punch;
Fiskars 1" Circle Punch;
Walnut Stain Distress Ink.

* * * * * 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
I'll be back soon with another fun project share!

 * * * * *
Have you signed up for the My Scrap Chick newsletters yet?
Don't forget to do that!
You really don't want to miss out on any of the great freebies! :o)

* * * * *
Here are all the links you need:




6 comments:

Teresa Arsenault said...

Absolutely gorgeous.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

SO Beautiful Nancy, love the album and each paper and details. Fabulous.
Faith x

Claudia's kaartjes said...

Dit is echt een prachtige kaart.
Gorgous card
Claudia

http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/
http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be

Shona Erlenborn said...

Such a beautiful Fall project! Love the colors you chose - a lovely, useful project.

Diane Shull said...

What a lovely Autumn tag album. I love it. Great job Nancy.

Robyn said...

Nancy, once again, your talent and good eye line up for a great project! Love the little journaling book!

Blog Archive