Thursday 22 October 2020

Meg's Garden - Lavender Card

  Hello, my friends!

Today I have a new project share for Meg's Garden!

I have created a card using the new Lavender with Mint Collection.

One of my favorite colour combinations is purple with green,
and this collection is just that...and more!

For my first card, I have focused on the purple,
and made a tri-fold card.

Here it is folded flat:


This is what it looks like standing up:


I've shared this file before, and it looks different every single time.
I cut the base from purple cardstock,
then I printed two of the Lavender with Mint Papers, and cut the card panels out.


Each panel is decorated with fussy cut images from the Collection.
The "Les Fleurs" on the front cover is from the Summer Garden Cut and Create.


Although I've made mine as a card,
I think this would make a great journal insert.
With that in mind, I added a belly band to the back panel,
and tucked in the tag from the collection.


The cut file includes an envelope.
I cut it out of purple cardstock, and added this beautiful journal card to the front of it.
I added a fussy cut flower to the back for a flap tuck.


It makes such a pretty set!


Meg's Garden Products Used:

Lavender with Mint Collection

Summer Garden Cut and Create

Other Materials Used:
My Scrap Chick - 
Trifold Card and Envelope cut file;
ScraPerfect - Best Glue Ever with No Clog Writing Cap;
American Crafts Cardstock;
Martha Stewart Ink.

* * * * *

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I'll be back soon with another card using this beautiful collection!
For the next one, I'll be focusing on the green!

* * * * *

Here are all the links for you:

Meg's Garden Papercraft Shop

Meg's Garden Blog

Meg's Garden Facebook Page

6 comments:

Ilonka said...

OMG Nancy this is so sooo beautiful and the Details are really gorgeous !!
Big hugs Ilonka xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! What a gorgeous combination of images and card and envelope, a fabulous creation Nancy.
Faith x

Carole Pollard said...

Stunning what an amazing design love it so much Love and hugs Carole x

Teresa Arsenault said...

Oh this is so pretty. Even the envelope is gorgeous. I really like the shape of it too. Hugs, Teresa

Shona Erlenborn said...

What a gorgeous make, Nancy! The recipient will just love this set. Beautiful colors and fold.

Valerie said...

Simply beautiful with all the details and colors.

Blog Archive