Saturday 24 October 2020

Meg's Garden - Mint Card

   Hello, my friends!

Today I have a new project share for Meg's Garden!

I have created another card using the new Lavender with Mint Collection.

As I said last time, one of my favorite colour combinations is purple with green,
and this collection is just that...and more!

Last time I focused on the "Lavender" and this time I'm focusing on the "Mint"!

 Here's my card layed flat:


Here it is standing up:


The elements of this collection are ideal for an easel card.
The base is made from green cardstock,
and the layers were cut from one of the Lavender with Mint Papers.
I used a couple of layers of the Bracket with Oval Frame Card Cut File,
from My Scrap Chick, to create the card base.


I fussy cut the flowers, butterfly, and ticket sentiment,
I inked all the edges before assembling everything.


To finish it all off, I added a pretty double-looped bow and some pearls.
Although it doesn't show in the photos, 
I went over everything with my sparkle marker,
so it has a really lovely sparkle!

Meg's Garden Products Used:

Lavender with Mint Collection

Other Materials Used:
My Scrap Chick -  Bracket With Oval Frame Card Cut File;
Recollections Cardstock;
Walnut Stain Distress Ink;
Martha Stewart Green Ink;
Crafts Pearls;
Celebrate It! Ribbon. 

* * * * *

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I'll be back soon with another fun project!

* * * * *

Here are all the links for you:

Meg's Garden Papercraft Shop

Meg's Garden Blog

Meg's Garden Facebook Page

5 comments:

Valerie said...

Oh so pretty. I love this and the beautiful colors.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Beautiful card Nancy, great as an easel.
Faith x

Teresa Arsenault said...

This is so pretty and it has a lovely vintage feel. Hugs, Teresa

Chrissy said...

So pretty Nancy, lovely design and I love that butterfly, gorgeous card

luv CHRISSYxx

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Pretty. Clicked to see it at store. Got there but no picture. Want to make sure that the file has all the makings of the easel style and not just the oval bracket by itself. Please let me know.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Blog Archive