Monday 29 March 2021

Fun New Junk Journal with a LIVE ACTION Video!

 Happy Monday Morning, my friends!

As I've mentioned before,
I'm really having fun these days creating junk journals!

I have a new journal to share with you today!
Not only is it a new video but it's my first "live action" video! lol
Up to this point I have only created slideshows
but in this video I'm actually turning the pages! 
So much action! :o)

I've used the Botanical Nature Printable Kit from
Caroline's Craft Tree for this journal.
I've also used the Tea Dyed Colored Doily Papers from Caroline's Shop.


One other bit of news...
I have opened an Etsy shop!

This journal is my first listing!
I'm offering free shipping to Canadian buyers,
and a flat shipping rate for everyone else.
Find my shop here:

TheNickelNook

* * * * *

Okay, here's the video!


Thanks very much for stopping by today!
I'll have another fun new project share tomorrow!

Nancy :o)

3 comments:

Maria Pilar said...

Precious cover and beautiful pages, details and tags inside. Love so much!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

LURVE the "Action" Nancy, this is so very beautiful, so many gorgeous details and pages. Love the cover and ribbon also.
Faith x

Jana Forrest said...

Dearest Nancy, I don't think I have seen a more pretty junk journal. Simply beautiful and so many ideas now floating through my head. Thank you so much for the video! Love and big hugs, Jana

Blog Archive