Friday 26 March 2021

Maker's Movement - Bookmark Card

 Hello, my friends!


I'm back today to share a fun project for Maker's Movement
I've made a bookmark card!
It's a card with a removeable bookmark.
I'm actually going to laminate the bookmark,
but I decided to wait until after taking the photos.
It's easier without the glare! ;o)

I used my wonderful Crossover II Machine for all my die-cutting on this project.

I've also used:



Here's my card:


Isn't this little mushroom fella adorable reading his book?
...I think it's a fella...lol
The Not Mush to Say Stamp and Die Set has two cute mushrooms,
some great sentiments, and some extras.
As soon as I decided on this image and sentiment,
I knew I had to make a bookmark.


I pulled this book paper out of my stash,
and cut my bookmark base from a matching paper.
The largest of the Nested Round Tags Die Set makes a great bookmark.
I created my A2 card, and added a fussy cut band to hold the bookmark.
I say fussy cut because I cut it out to match the paper under it.
To finish it off, I added a ribbon to the top of the bookmark,
and then I added the heart to the band.

Here's a closer look:


This is a really fun stamp set to play with!
Some great creative possibilities for a variety of occasions!

* * * * *

Maker's Movement Products Used:

Crossover II Fabric & Paper Cutting System,


Other Materials Used:
Desktop Edition Project Life Papers;
Bazzill Cardstock;
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink;
Spectrum Noir Markers.

* * *
Thanks so much for stopping by!
I'll be back soon with another fun project!

* * *

Here are all the links for you:

Maker's Movement Facebook 

3 comments:

Teresa Arsenault said...

Adorable card and brilliant design.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A darling bookmark and card Nancy, a beautiful matching pair.
Faith x

Susan M said...

Its lovely Nancy , the little mushroom is gorgeous. The book paper is perfect for your card

Blog Archive