Wednesday 24 March 2021

Scrappy Tails Crafts - Easter Greetings!

 Happy Wednesday, my friends!

I'm back with a new project share for Scrappy Tails Crafts

Today I am featuring:

 Easter Lilies Stamp Set

and a Slimline Everyday Borders Die.

Here's my Easter card:


This Easter Lilies Stamp Set is so lovely!
I began with stamping/colouring the flower bouquet.
Then I fussy cut it out...because I love to do that. 
for those that don't like fussy cutting as much as I do.



I created an A2 tent-fold card base from white cardstock.
I added the striped background paper. 
To add some interest to the next layer, 
I used the curvy border die from the Slimline Everyday Borders Die.
Then I added an oval frame with dies from my stash.
The floral image was adhered in place with foam tape.


Finally, I added some glitter glue to the flowers for some sparkle.
To finish it off, I stamped the sentiment and some flowers inside the card!


Scrappy Tails Crafts Products Used:

 Easter Lilies Stamp Set

and Slimline Everyday Borders Die.

Also available: Easter Lilies Coordinating Metal Die Set

Other Materials Used:
 K & Company Julianne Papers;
Memento tuxedo Black Ink;
Spetctrum Noir Markers;
CTMH Ponderosa Pine Ink;
Star Dust Stickles.

* * * * *

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I'll be back soon with another fun project share!
Nancy :o)

* * * * *

Here are all the links:

Scrappy Tails Crafts Shop

Scrappy Tails Crafts Blog

Scrappy Tails Facebook

4 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

How very Beautiful Nancy, love the colours you use, a beautiful stamp and design also.
Faith x

Susan M said...

Fabulous colouring Nancy , the flowers really stand out. It's a beautiful card.

Shona Erlenborn said...

Love the way the flowers pop on this card! Beautifully colored and cut out!! The background colors are so pretty and the bright colored bow adds that little bit of a punch!

Teresa Arsenault said...

I really like how you fussy-cut and popped up the lilies. Gorgeous card.

Blog Archive