Monday 22 March 2021

Kate Hadfield Designs - Easter Memories

   Hello, my friends!

Today I have a fun new project for Kate Hadfield Designs,

It's hard to believe that Easter is already less than two weeks away. 
I was reminiscing with my husband the other day,
and that is how this "Easter Memories" page came about. 

This is another page for my 8 x 8 memory album.
I have left a spot open to slip my journaling behind the page.

Here's my page


When I was a little girl, I always got a new Easter dress to wear to church.
When I was about 5 or 6, I got a pretty yellow dress with ruffles.
I also got a special Easter bonnet that year.
It was a white straw hat with a pretty blue ribbon. 
I was so thrilled with my special Easter outfit.
I actually still have the little hat! ;o)


The background was my first foray into a photo editing program.
First I inserted one of the papers from the Painted Pretties Papers,
as my background.
Then I added the title using the Spiral Bound Alpha.
Finally, I printed it out.
As someone who is used to printing and fussy cutting everything,
this was a big change...a fun change.


Here's a closer look at the image. 
This is one of the sweet digital stamps from Egg Hunters Stamps.
Since I saw this image right after my reminiscing,
I just had to colour her up in my Easter outfit! :o)
Here's one final look at the page.
I really like the texture of the beautiful background,
and the memories the image brings to mind.


Kate Hadfield Designs Products Used:

Painted Pretties Papers,

Spiral Bound Alpha,

Egg Hunters Stamps.

Other Materials Used:
Spectrum Noir Markers.

* * * * *

Thank you so much for stopping by! 
I'll be back very soon with more creative fun!

* * * * *

Here are all the links:

Kate Hadfield Designs Shop

Kate Hadfield Blog

Kate Hadfield Facebook

4 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What an absolute joy Nancy, such a girly and pretty card. I used to have new clothes for Whitsun, when we went on our church march through the village.
Keep safe
Faith x

Maria Pilar said...

Such a pretty card, Nancy! Love it

Susan M said...

It's beautiful Nancy and what a lovely memory.

Teresa Arsenault said...

What a darling page. I remember getting a new dress and bonnet for Easter too. We didn't do the chocolate bunny stuff, but I remember that hat. There were also a pair of white gloves and a plastic white purse with a flower on the front.

Blog Archive