Tuesday 16 March 2021

Maker's Movement - Apple Cider Sale!

Hello, my friends! 

I'm back today with another new project for Maker's Movement

My husband and I really enjoy a nice cup of hot apple cider.
For some reason we only drink it in Winter. 
I was thrilled that there was an Apple Cider option on this Lemonade Stand Stamp Set.
We still have lots of snow but with the temperatures warming up it's going to go fast!
So there's just enough time for an "End of Season" cider sale! :o)
 
I used my wonderful Crossover II Machine for all my die-cutting on this project.

I've also used:

 
Here's my card:


I created my snow scene first. 
I added some stamped snowflakes to the background,


I used some fun wood papers for the stand,
and some corrugated metal looking paper for the awning.
I shaped the awning, and adhered it with some foam tape.


I created my discounted sign using the stamps and dies.
Instead of a pitcher of lemonade,
it's a thermal jug keeping the cider hot!
Then I scattered some apples around.
There's no danger of them freezing 
because the yummy cider is selling fast! 


This was such a fun card to put together!
In a couple of months it will be time for a summer scene lemonade stand!
Now I'm going to get myself a nice cup of apple cider!

* * * * *

Maker's Movement Products Used:

Crossover II Fabric & Paper Cutting System,



Other Materials Used:
Recollections Cardstock;
Mr Smith's Workshop Paper Pack;
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.

* * *
Thanks so much for stopping by!
I'll be back soon with another fun project!

* * *

Here are all the links for you:

Maker's Movement Facebook   

5 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

How wonderful Nancy, I love the stand you've made with all the little lovely details, making quite realistic, well done.
Faith x

Susan M said...

Its wonderful Nancy, the papers are perfect for your stall. I didn't know you could drink cider hot. I haven't had any for years I'll have to give it a try !

Jana Forrest said...

Nancy first off your cider stand is adorable. Second, now I want some cider. Love your creation hun!

Shona Erlenborn said...

What a fun card, Nancy! That little stand is adorable in the wood paneling papers - very creative with the little jug and apples!

Claudia's kaartjes said...

Echt een dot van een kaartje
Really a gorgous creation
Claudia

http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be
http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/
https://girlzcreativecrafts.blogspot.com/
https://girlzrebelchallenge.blogspot.com

Blog Archive