Friday 18 June 2021

Kate Hadfield - Under the Sea Cards

   Hello, my friends!

Today I have a new project share for Kate Hadfield Designs.

I've actually made two cards, and both feature the:

Under the Sea Collection

Here is my first card:


This fun crab is one of the fun creatures in this collection.
I had a white card base, to which I added the lovely ocean scene photo.


I printed the crab, and fussy cut it out.
I adhered it to the card front using foam tape.
Finally, I stamped the fun sentiment.

This crab makes me smile! :o)


Here is my second card:


For the background on this card,
I used a piece that I made on my Gelli Plate.
I thought it made a great underwater scene.


I printed and fussy cut the fish and the seaweed.
I added the seaweed to the base, and used foam tape to adhere the fish.
Finally, I stamped the sentiment on white cardstock,
and used foam tape to add it to the base.

Such a cute fish!


This is another really fun doodle set to play with,
great for so many fun projects!

* * * * *

Kate Hadfield Products Used:

* * * * *

Here are all the Kate Hadfield Links:

Kate Hadfield Designs Shop

Kate Hadfield Blog

Kate Hadfield Facebook

3 comments:

Bernadet said...

This is so beautiful Nancy, love the fishes and the background.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Great backgrounds on both, love the crab and the fish Nancy.
Faith x

Susan M said...

Love your gelli plate background Nancy and the great sentiments for your lovely crab and fish.

Blog Archive