Wednesday 16 June 2021

Scrappy Tails Crafts - Spread Your Wings

  Happy Wednesday, my friends!

It's Nancy here with a new project for Scrappy Tails Crafts

I've been having some fun playing with the butterflies from the
Flying Butterflies Metal Craft Dies.
These butterfly cuts are so pretty heat embossed!
I did one in a pretty blue, which you'll see on a future project.
This one I did in a glittery purple, 
and I was happy to make this card out of it.

Here's my card:


Isn't that pretty?
I used a paper from my all-time favorite paper pad,
and one of the only ones I have with the right shade of purple.
It's the K & Company Watercolor Bouquet Paper Pad.


To make the pretty border, I used the Slimline Intricate Lace Borders Die.
As you can see from my card, these fabulous dies can be used on any size card.
They have a lovely sweep to them, so you can position them as you want.
The set includes five great dies!


To finish off the card, I stamped the "Spread your wings"
It's the perfect sentiment to use with these pretty butterflies.


This is such a pretty combination of products,
and they're all so much fun to play with! :o)

* * * * *

Scrappy Tails Products Used:

Flying Butterflies Metal Craft Die;

Slimline Intricate Lace Borders Die;

 Spring Birds Stamp Set.

Other Materials Used:
Papers: K & Company Watercolor Bouquet;
Bazzill Cardstock;
Purple Glitter Embossing Powder;
Ink: CTMH Smokey Plum.

I also used my favorite Tape Runner Adhesive:



* * * * *

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I'll be back soon with another fun project share!

* * * * *
Here are all the links for you:

Scrappy Tails Crafts Shop

Scrappy Tails Crafts Blog

Scrappy Tails Facebook

2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This is so beautiful Nancy, I love the design, with the butterfly and very pretty paper.
Faith x

Susan M said...

It's beautiful Nancy love the papers and the lace border die they are perfect to show the lovely butterfly.

Blog Archive