Monday 14 June 2021

Maker's Movement - My Favorite Combination!

  Hello, my friends!


I'm back with a fun new project for Maker's Movement

I used my wonderful Crossover II Machine for all my die-cutting on this project.

I'm also featuring three great sets from the latest release:
 



You've already seen me make cards with these sets individually,
but they're really great paired together as well.

Here's my card:


Isn't that fun?
Coffee and donuts are one of my favorite combinations!
My husband is also one of my favorites! ;o)
Since it's our 36th Anniversary on June 15th
I thought I would give this card to him.
With that in mind I added the special heart shaped donut.


I die-cut a flat donut box, and stamped the donuts.
I adhered it in place on the card base.
Then I die-cut the coffee cup and adhered it in place,
adding a strip of foam tape to give it some curved dimension.


Finally, I stamped the sentiment in place along the bottom strip!
So many fun and creative ways to use these great stamps and dies! 

* * * * *

Maker's Movement Products Used:

Crossover II Fabric & Paper Cutting System;

Other Materials Used:
DCWV Sweet Shoppe Paper Pad;
Memento Rich Cocoa Ink;
Hampton Art Pink Ink.
 
* * *
Thanks so much for stopping by!
I'll be back soon with another fun project!

* * *

Here are all the links for you:

Maker's Movement Facebook 

5 comments:

Teresa Arsenault said...

Super cute card.

Shona Erlenborn said...

Great use of stamps and dies, Nancy! Wonderful anniversary card for your hubby!

kosuchowska78@gmail.com said...

Lovely card Nancy !!!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such a fun and wonderful design and card Nancy.
Faith x

Susan M said...

Congratulations on your Anniversary Nancy hope you had a lovely day ! Your husband must have loved his card !

Blog Archive