Monday 7 June 2021

Relative History - Two Tags

  Hello, my friends!

I'm back with a new project share for Relative-History!
Relative-History is a UK based company,
dedicated to helping people tell their stories and document their family history.

We are continuing to focus on all things Jane Austen!
I have so many fun projects coming, using the My Dearest Jane Collection.
Today I am also adding in the Family Tree - Romantique Collection.
Some of these products are also available as digital downloads.

Oh, before I forget...again...I have a special discount code for you.
When you do any shopping at Relative-History,
you can use code: RHNANCY10
That will give you a 10% discount on anything you purchase! :o)

Today I have two tags to share with you:


Aren't those ladies beautiful?

For this one, I die-cut my favorite black paper from the collection.
I adhered it onto one of the green papers,
and trimmed around it.


I fussy cut the lady out, and added it to the base with foam tape.
To finish everything off, I added a ribbon bow to the top,
a pretty flower to the bottom, and some Stickles for some sparkle!



For this tag, I used the same papers as the other tag,
and added the pretty pink paper.
I die-cut all the layers and adhered them together. 
I fussy cut another pretty lady, and added her to the base with foam tape.


I stamped the sentiment on the pink paper,
and matted it with the green, before adhering it in place. 
To finish this one off, I added some pretty flowers,
and some sparkly touches of Stickles.


These tags were so much fun to make!
I find this whole collection very inspiring!
I hope you do too! :o) 

* * * * *

Relative History Products Used:

 Family Tree - Romantique - Digital Download;

My Dearest Jane Postcard Pack - Digital Download;

Other Materials Used:
Punches: Martha Stewart - Branch, Rose Leaf,
Stampin' Up - Modern Label;
Stamps: The Project Bin - Just Sayin';
Inks: Memento - Gray Flannel;
Ribbon: Celebrate It!;
Stickles: Stardust;
Dies: 
 

* * * * *
Thanks so much for stopping in today!

There are some really fun events happening at the Relative-History facebook page.
You really want to head over there and take a look.
I hope that many of you will come and join in the fun!

 * * * * *

Here are the links for you:

Relative - History Shop

Relative - History Blog

Relative - History Facebook

3 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Stunning work Nancy, I love the vintage look on these, with the images papers and design.
Faith x

Teresa Arsenault said...

Gorgeous tags. I’m going to take a look at the shop.

Susan M said...

Really beautiful tags Nancy lovely papers and images and the stickles adds a lovely touch.

Blog Archive