Thursday 6 January 2022

Art Journal Collage Fun - Part 2

 Hello, friends!

I'm back today to share the rest of my fun Art Journal Collage pages!
If you missed the first part, you'll find it HERE.

Here are the rest of my pages...using the same products:





The Art Doll sheets include things like wings and mistletoe...


...and the Word sheets have just the right words to finish off the pages.


I thought these ladies looked just like a music instructor and a student.


This one's getting ready for her Christmas party.


I really like this one!
Just a note: his candle is battery operated - otherwise he'd be in trouble! lol


Final page!
Santa isn't sure if these fella's are helpful or not! lol

I have more pages prepped with paper and stencil. 
It's such a fun project to work on whenever I have a few minutes!

* * * * *

Materials Used:

Pink Monarch Prints - The Perfect Words - Holly Jolly;

Meg's Garden Papercraft - Fun Joy at Christmas;

 Crafty Cat USA - Art Dolls Printables;

Art Journal;
Stencils: Vicki Boutin - Warm Wishes,
Tim Holtz - Christmas Holly Bough,
Clear Scraps - Holly Stencil;
Paper: DCWV - Christmas Made;
Ink: Distress Ink - Vintage Photo, Aged Mahogany, Peeled Paint.

3 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! My goodness, these are amazing Nancy, what patience you have.
Happy New Year
Faith x

Teresa Arsenault said...

Super cute, Nancy.

krcmasterpiece said...

Love it!! Im totally into gnomes!

Blog Archive