Wednesday 12 January 2022

Maker's Movement - Winter Scene Card

 Hello, my friends!


It's time for a fun new project for Maker's Movement

I used my wonderful Crossover II Machine for all my die-cutting on this project.

I've also used:






Here's my card:


I just LOVED putting this one together!
So much fun!
...or should I say "SNOW" much fun! ;o)


The main scene has been created with the Great Outdoors Die Set,
along with some of the Christmas Doodles papers.
Then I added more sweet little trees, along with the snowflakes,
from the Shaker Ornament Die Set.
The front panel was added using foam tape.


I stamped the cute little critters out, and colored them with my markers.
I added them into the scene


I then added this sweet sentiment, and a few bits,
to the inside of the card.
Finally, I added a little snowflake bling to the center of each snowflake.


These products combined make a really fabulous Winter scene!
With just a few changes to the papers, 
these same products could be used to create a scene card for any season.

* * * * *

Maker's Movement Products Used:

Crossover II Fabric & Paper Cutting System,



Other Materials Used:
White Cardstock;
Spectrum Noir Markers;
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black;
Distress Ink - Iced Spruce;
Crafts - Sparkle Rhinestones.

* * *
Thanks so much for stopping by!
I'll be back soon with another fun project!

* * *

Here are all the links for you:

Maker's Movement Facebook  

3 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

How adorable. Love the dimension you have created with the layers and those little critters are just perfect for your winter scene!

Susan M said...

Its gorgeous Nancy ! The colouring of your little critters is wonderful !

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This is so beautiful, it's actually a warming my heart card, although it's Winter! Love it Nancy.
Faith x

Blog Archive