Thursday 13 January 2022

Thinking of You Card

    Hello, my friends!

I'm back with a new project share for Relatively Thoughtful!

Sally had designed these lovely printable papers for a special even some time ago.
I just love the combination of colours and patterns she used!
They inspired me to create a pretty card, along with some handmade flowers.
Sally has generously given me these beautifully papers, as a PDF,
to offer as a gift to each one of you!
You will find a link to the papers at the end of this post.

In the meantime, here's my card:


Isn't that colour combination pretty? 
I just love the big polka dots, and the floral print is so lovely!


The circle die and the sentiment stamp are from my stash.


I created the dimensional flowers using a Graphic 45 die set.
I haven't done a flower tutorial for some time.
If you're interested in learning how I created these flowers,
please leave a comment below. 

* * * * *

Relatively Thoughtful Products Used:

 PAPER PDF HERE

 Other Materials Used:
Recollections Cardstock;
Graphic 45 - Large Tag, ATC Tag & Flowers Die;
Simon Says Stamp - Hand Lettered Winter Wishes;
Walnut Stain Distress Ink;
Lawn Fawn Ink - Grape Jelly;
Unknown Pearls.

* * * * *
Thanks so much for stopping in today!

There are some really fun events happening at the Relatively Thoughtful facebook page.
You'll want to head over there and take a look.
I hope that many of you will come and join in the fun!

 * * * * *

Here are the links for you:

 Relatively Thoughtful Shop

 Relatively Thoughtful Blog

 Relatively Thoughtful Facebook

2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such a beautiful card Nancy, love the colour mix, so very pretty. The flowers are awesome. Would like to know how you did them please?
Faith x

Jana Forrest said...

Oh Nancy, simply beautiful. Love your coordination of colours. I have downloaded the paper, so thoughtful of you and Relatively Thoughtful. I would love to learn how to make flowers like this. Love and hugs Jana

PS...I am still intending to sent some happy mail your way soon!

Blog Archive