Friday 14 January 2022

Kate Hadfield Designs - Winter Fun TN Pages

     Hello, my friends! 

It's time for a new project share for Kate Hadfield Designs  

As always, I have created some fun Traveler's Notebook spreads.
I really enjoy making these fun pages.
I print out all the doodles that I want,
and I really enjoy fussy cutting them out.
Then it's just a matter of gluing everything in my TN.

It's just simple creative fun and so relaxing!


This page used:




This one used:




This one used:

 
* * * * *

Thanks so much for taking a look!
I'll be back next month with more fun pages to share!
 
* * * * *

Here are all the Kate Hadfield Links:

Kate Hadfield Designs Shop

Kate Hadfield Blog

Kate Hadfield Facebook

3 comments:

Susan M said...

They are really great designs Nancy , I particularly like the snowmen ! Paper snowmen are always the best ! I know you like your snow though so I hope you have had some of the real stuff !

Shona Erlenborn said...

How cute! Love the little snowgirl with the thermometer! That's especially adorable!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! these are great Nancy, love all the images, they are so clean and fun.
Faith x

Blog Archive