Monday 17 January 2022

Pink Monarch Prints - Polka Dot Page!

    Hello, my friends!

Today I have a new project share for Pink Monarch Prints.
I was really feeling these wonderful polka dot papers.
The printable collection includes 32 pages in 8 colours.
There are 4 styles of pages in each of the 8 colours.
They range from plain polka dot up to beautifully distressed polka dots.

I've made this fun page in my new Julie Nutting TN,
along with a Julie Nutting Doll stamp.
I meant to take a photo of the actual TN cover because it's fabulous.
I'll do that in a future post. 

Here's my page:


I chose the blue polka dot for the background.
After adhering it in place, I had fun stamping the elements from the stamp set.

 
I added a little bit if yellow to the bees with my pencil crayons.
I also added stickles to the bees wings and the flower.


Then I added my very first wax seal!
I used some Christmas money to order a set of wax and some seals.
You'll be seeing lots more seals in future posts.
They are SO MUCH fun!


 
I stamped and fussy cut the main images onto more polka dot papers.
Paper piecing is so much fun!
The tan polka-dots worked beautifully for her skin
I then went in and did a little bit of shading with my pencil crayons.


I had so much fun making this page!
I'll be sharing LOTS more Julie Nutting pages as soon as I can find the rest of my stamps.
I have no idea which box they're in! ;o)

* * * * *

Pink Monarch prints has fabulous digital journal kits,
that are loaded with fabulous pockets, tags, and inserts.
The paper selection is vast and gorgeous!
Don't forget to consider this as an option for other projects.
There are so many benefits to digital products:
instant access, choice of paper weight, size variations, etc.
Keep all of that in mind when you need just the right paper for a new project!

Pink Monarch Prints Products Used:


Other Materials Used:
Julie Nutting TN;
Julie Nutting Stamp - Miss Bea;
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink;
Stardust Stickles;
Prismacolor Pencils.
 

* * * * * 

 I'll be back soon with more fun!
In the meantime, head over to the shop and take a look.
Make sure you sign up for the newsletter too.
That way you'll be notified about all the sales,
and also get some great freebies!

* * * * *

Here are all the links for you:

Pink Monarch Prints Shop

Pink Monarch Prints Facebook

Pink Monarch Prints Youtube

2 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

A stunning design, Nancy - the dotted background really gives this so much character.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love the mix of images and the fab paper Nancy, Beautiful work. I agree about digital paper, it's great too much choice for me hahaha.
Faith x

Blog Archive