Tuesday 25 January 2022

Winter Tales Easel Card for White Rose Crafts

Hello, my friends!

I'm really excited to share my first Design Team project for

White Rose Crafts LLC

For those of you that don't know,
White Rose Crafts is a fabulous, family run business,
located in the United States.
You'll find MANY of my favorite papercrafting products in the shop!

Today I am sharing a project featuring the
Winter Tales Collection from Stamperia!
Most of you already know that I love Winter, 
I love snow, and I love birds.
This Collection combines all of those things! :o)

Here's the front of my card:


Isn't that the most beautiful paper? 
My card measures 5 1/2"x 8".
I don't usually make cards that large
but who could cut that paper, right?

Here's the card standing up:


Of course, since it's an easel card, you need to see the side view too:


My base is all kraft cardstock.
Then I cut the feature piece for the front, and another piece for the inside background.
The paper edges were all lightly distressed with Vintage Photo Ink.


I then cut a border strip from another of the papers,
matted it with kraft cardstock, and adhered it to the base with foam tape.
This strip serves as a stopper for the easel feature.

I then cut the circle element from the collection,
matted it with kraft cardstock, and adhered it in place.


and added a pretty shiny drop to all of the little white berries.


Isn't that the most beautiful little bird?

I also added a larger white crystal drop to each corner of the front of the card,
and then brushed my Shimmer Marker over all of the pretty flowers.


I tried several angles to show the shimmer.
Maybe you can see it best in this last photo.


This is such a beautiful collection...
...ideal for creating pretty Winter themed projects!
I'll be back next week with another project using this same collection!

* * * * *

White Rose Crafts Products Used:




Other Materials Used:
Kraft Cardstock;
Spectrum Noir Shimmer Marker;
Foam Tape.

* * * * *

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Please come back next week to see another fun project for
White Rose Crafts LLY

* * * * *
Here are all the links for you:

White Rose Crafts LLC

White Rose Crafts Gallery

White Rose Crafts Facebook Page

3 comments:

Teresa Arsenault said...

That is beautiful paper and a gorgeous card. I love that little blue jay.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

No! you could not cut this paper, it's gorgeous, I love how you have put this together, the easel shows off the paper beautifully Nancy.
Faith x

Jana Forrest said...

Another gorgeous project Nancy! I have to agree, I wouldn't cut that paper either. Is it alright if I copy your layout sometime? Really wonderful dear.

Blog Archive