Wednesday 26 January 2022

Relatively Thoughtful - Be My Valentine Tag!

    Hello, my friends!

I'm back with a new project share for Relatively Thoughtful!
Several months ago, Relative History partnered with Thoughtful Studio,
to become Relatively Thoughtful.
Occasionally, as a part of the Relatively Thoughtful DT,
I will have the privilege of sharing projects using Thoughtful Studio products.

This time I am featuring a wonderful printable collection from Thoughtful Studio.
It's called Affectionately Yours, Tessa.
You can find it HERE.

It's a lovely collection and it's ideal for Valentine projects. 

Here is what I made:


This is the front of the tag.
The text strip is the Shakespeare quote.
I used it to fussy cut a heart to fill the tag.


This is the back of the tag.
I added the lovely journaling card, along with a strip of paper used on the front.
I also added the first line of the Shakespeare quote that I used on the front.
Finally, I added a double looped ribbon bow to the top of the tag.
I placed this bow upside down so the tails would show on the front.


Here's a closer look at the wax seal I made.
I used the copper wax with just a touch of red added. 
Isn't that detail fabulous? 
I'm totally addicted to making these fun seals

* * * * *

Thoughtful Studio Products Used:


Other Materials Used:
Recollections Cardstock;
Celebrate It! Ribbon;
Paper Distressing Tool;
Seal Wax and Heart Stamp.
 

* * * * *

Thanks so much for stopping in today!

There are some really fun events happening at the Relatively Thoughtful facebook page.
You'll want to head over there and take a look.
I hope that many of you will come and join in the fun!

 * * * * *

Here are the links for you:

 Relatively Thoughtful Shop

 Relatively Thoughtful Blog

 Relatively Thoughtful Facebook 

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Everything is so gorgeous Nancy.
Faith x

Blog Archive